Estate properties have an opportunity for an exponential return on their seller’s investment in staging. Many have sat unoccupied or neglected for years. If left unstaged, buyers will either shy away from estate properties or assume the sellers are desperate to make a deal. Without exception, their offers reflect this belief. Estate property sellers often forfeit hundreds of thousands of dollars if these properties are not properly prepared and presented to potential buyers.
Estate properties- whether furnished or unfurnished- require all the same steps as other properties, along with a huge dose of TLC.
- Arrange for contract work- cosmetic improvements, repairs, minor renovation
- Edit current furnishings and contents for ideal staging presentation
- Pack up and move excess furniture and items to short or long term storage
- Arrange for items to be sold, auctioned or completely cleared out
Strategic Staging of Property
- Acquire furnishings, art and accessories for ideal staging presentation
- Landscape terraces, outdoor spaces if required
- Prepare property for photo shoot and showings
Photo Shoot Styling
- Acquire/import additional props to best showcase property in online photographs
- Assist broker and photographer with ideal furniture and accessories placement for stunning photographs
Post-Sale Staging Services
- Design – We will design and set up your new property with your current or newly acquired items.
- Move Facilitation– We will organize your move to your new property or multiple destinations.