Want to tackle the staging yourself? We’ll provide you with a roadmap to success. This service is most often requested for furnished properties, however, we can assist you with a vacant one, as well.
- Comprehensive room-by-room staging assessment and written plan for you to follow for DIY (do it yourself) preparation of your property for its sale.
Whether you are selling your property and need to set up house in a new one, or you simply desire a revised look for your current home, we can assist.
- Assess what changes you wish to make–major or minor.
- Consult with you to arrive at a plan and budget.
- Provide resources for all revisions—contractors, upholsterers, lighting consultants, etc.
- Provide color coordination and color scheme planning.
- Research and acquire furnishings and decorative accessories.
- Oversee all revisions, installations.
“94% of all buyers start their property search online. Excellent photographs of a property are critical for getting immediate buyer showings, and hence, offers.” -Nina Horowitz Rothman, Halstead
Even perfectly staged properties require work to achieve the best presentation for online photographs and marketing materials. We are experienced in working with sellers, brokers and photographers to optimally arrange and embellish interiors for best photography.
This may involve:
- De-cluttering areas or rooms so that they appear spacious and calm in photographs.
- Re-arranging furniture and other items to present the most balanced environments.
- Adding florals, plants, fruits, wine or other items to add warmth and life to the room(s).
- Setting the dining table with plates, glasses, wine, etc.
- Adding color in any area to increase interest and excitement to an environment.
“After successfully staging my mother’s UES apartment for its sale (which required moving quite a few items to storage), we hired Anne’s team to move us from our current apartment to another. Not only did her team tackle this with efficiency, enthusiasm and professionalism, but they redesigned all our closets and assisted us with the design of our new home. The best part- it reduced our stress by 95%!!!” –John Feingold
Not selling? Just moving? Let us make your process stressless and seamless. Large or small, complex or simple, one or multiple destinations.
- Assess your moving needs and timeline
- Identify ideal movers for your move and present bids for consideration
- Develop a customized plan for your move
- Create a digital catalog/inventory of your property contents- with photos and measurements
- Organize and label contents of your property for packing and moving
- Oversee packing and move to your new property
- Unpack and set up your new property for immediate and comfortable occupancy, including Closet Organization